Cooperstown Medical Center includes 'Park Place', a 12 unit assisted living complex. Each apartment is a spacious, two bedroom unit.
Park Place residents enjoy many benefits including:
- 24-hour emergency response to the hospital nurses station through a call light system located in the bathroom and master bedroom
- State-of-the art smoke detectors, directly linked to the Cooperstown Fire Department
- Handicap accessible, no steps or steep inclines
- Breakfast served 5 days a week
- Noon meals served 7 days a week
- Heat, water, garbage fees are covered in the rent
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Service packages are available for housekeeping, personal care assistance, and medication administration.
Park Place Assisted Living
Retirement Living at It's Best
Eligible tenants are 55 years of age or older and able to perform normal activities of daily living; dress and groom self, maintain personal cleanliness and hygiene, and walk safely or use support equipment independently.
For a tour or more information, please contact:
Cooperstown Medical Center
1200 Roberts Ave. NE
Cooperstown, ND 58425